About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Course Coordinator contact:
For currently enrolled students:
- General information about enrolment:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Room G07, Babel Buiding
For future students:
1.5 years full-time / 3 years part-time
The award of the Master of Arts (Thesis only) is based solely on external examination of the MA research thesis. The expected length of an MA thesis is between 30,000 – 37,500 words. Permission is required from the Associate Dean (Graduate Studies) if a thesis is to exceed 37,500 words, and the thesis must not exceed 50,000 words (or equivalent) without special approval from the Research Higher Degrees Committee.
Please note: student are required to enrol into the minor thesis subject (as per their specialisation) for 3 semesters full time (or part time equivalent).
Last updated: 18 September 2021