About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
1. The Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant’s ability to pursue successfully the course using the following criteria:
- an undergraduate degree with a major cognate to the specialisation with a grade average of H2B (70%) in the major, or equivalent
- a Graduate Diploma in Arts in an area cognate to the specialisation with a grade average of H2B (70%) over the graduate diploma, or equivalent.
2. The Selection Committee may conduct interviews or tests and may call for referee reports and employer references to elucidate any of the matters referred to above.
Core participation requirements
For the purposes of considering requests for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Cwth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this course are articulated in the Course Description, Course Objectives and Generic Skills of this entry.
The University is dedicated to provide support to those with special requirements. Further details on the disability support scheme can be found at the Disability Liaison Unit website: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/