- Specialist Certificate in Research Practice (HASS)
- Entry and participation requirements
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have:
- be admitted to the DR-PHILARTS Doctor of Philosophy – Arts, post confirmation or
- be admitted to the DR-PHILARTS Doctor of Philosophy – Arts with a candidature status set to Under Examination (having submitted thesis).
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance bands 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
Inherent requirements are the abilities, knowledge and skills needed to complete this course that must be met by all students. For information on the inherent requirements specific to this course contact the course/program coordinator. In some circumstances reasonable adjustments may be available to enable students to meet these requirements while still preserving the academic integrity of the university's learning, assessment and accreditation processes. For more information on how to seek these adjustments refer to the Student Equity and Disability Support website: https://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 29 January 2022