|Year of offer||2018|
|Subject level||Undergraduate Level 2|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject introduces fundamental approaches for thinking about and exploration of landscape architecture. This studio explores ideas of presentation, design processes, and key theoretical concepts relating to contemporary landscape architectural design.
Intended learning outcomes
At the end of this subject students will be able to:
- Apply techniques for documenting, representing and analysing sites as cultural and physical space
- Discuss the scope and characteristics of contemporary landscape architecture;
- Understand design as a process; and
- Understand the connection between representation and design generation.
Student will be expected to have:
- Critical and spatial thinking;
- Graphic representation;
- Visual and oral presentation skills;
- Understanding design processes.