|Year of offer||2017|
|Subject level||Undergraduate Level 3|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This subject introduces students to contemporary landscape architectural practice through the medium of its projects, relating these to the domain of landscape and landscape architectural theory using the case study method.
- To introduce students to the range of contemporary project types in contemporary landscape architectural practice.
- To introduce students to relevant theoretical domains in landscape and landscape architecture that relate to contemporary practice.
- To introduce the case study method.
- Skills in critical reading, thinking and analysis.
- Skills in seeking, evaluating and retrieving information.
- Comprehension of complex concepts and the ability to express these lucidly in writing and orally.
- The ability to work individually and in groups.
Last updated: 27 April 2017