|Fees||Look up fees|
Topics covered in this subject include:
- The role of corporate property in the strategic management of the organisation;
- Property as a strategic asset;
- Corporate property strategies and their alignment with organisational strategy;
- Models of CRE management;
- Tenure decisions;
- CRE portfolio analysis;
- CRE projects as interventions in CRE portfolios;
- CREM and procurement;
- Measuring corporate property performance;
- Workplaces and CRE;
- National and international locational analysis and competition;
- CRE information and information systems.
Intended learning outcomes
At the conclusion of the subject students should be able to:
- To gain an understanding of the value and contribution of property used for organisational operational purposes;
- Place decisions about property into the context of its use for operational purposes; and
- Undertake research and analysis practices in relation to strategic aspects of operational property management.
On completion of the subject students should have developed the following skills and capabilities:
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strategic thinking.
Last updated: 10 November 2019