|Year of offer||2018|
|Subject level||Graduate coursework|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
Topics to be advised, covering contemporary developments in financial, auditing, accounting information systems or managerial accounting research.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this subject students should be able to:
- Explain the key issues associated with the special topic;
- Analyse the relationship of the special topic to the broader accounting research literature.
On successful completion of this subject, students should have improved the following generic skills:
- Oral communication; written communication;
- Collaborative learning; problem solving; team work;
- Statistical reasoning; application of theory to practice;
- Interpretation and analysis; critical thinking;
- Synthesis of data and other information;
- Evaluation of data and other information;
- Using computer software;
- Accessing data and other information from a range of sources.