Assessment is based on both theatrical performances and written tasks. These include:
- A Monologue Performance and Written Analysis (40%, Week 4, 1000 words);
- A Theatrical Styles Group Presentation (20%, Week 8, 1000 words);
- A Theatrical Styles Written Report (10%, Week 8, 1000 words); and
- A Major Group Devised Performance (30%, Week 12, equivalent 1000 words).
- This subject has a minimum hurdle requirement of 75% attendance and regular participation in tutorials. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All assessment must be completed to pass this subject.