- Marsden, P. (1998) Basic Building Measurement, University of NSW Press.
- AIQS et al (1990) Australian Standard Method of Measurement, AIQS & MB-CHAA.
- Picken, D. (1999) Building Measurement: Worked Examples, Deakin University Press.
- Sierra, J.J.E. (1991) Building Measurement: A Guide to the Australian Standard Method of Measurement of Building Works, OTEN.
- Subject notes
Students undertaking this subject will be expected to regularly access an internet-enabled computer (in particular the University's Learning Management System - LMS) for access to information and for online discussion and communication with their tutors and their peers.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Informal specialisation Bachelor of Design Elective Subjects
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.