- Three group assignments where students can choose whether they be in a group of one or two, preparing assignments that involve quantitative data analysis and review, with each assignment not exceeding 14 pages (including graphs, charts and equations), due in weeks 5, 9 and 11, (5% each, total 15%)
- A mid-semester online test on material covered prior to week 6, in week 6, (5%)
- Tutorial participation, including completion of weekly tutorial exercises involving quantitative data analysis and review, throughout semester, (10%)
- A 2-hour end-of-semester final examination covering the whole semester's work, end of semester, (70%)
- To pass this subject students must pass the end of semester examination.