1. Handbook
  2. Subjects
  3. Macroeconomics
  4. Assessment

Macroeconomics (ECON30009) // Assessment

You’re viewing the 2019 Handbook:
Or view archived Handbooks

Assessment

Description

  • A 2-hour end-of-semester examination (65%)
  • 2 x 1,000-word written assignments due in week 5 and week 10 worth 8% and 7% respectively (totalling 15%)
  • A 45-minute mid-semester exam (10%) and tutorial attendance and participation (10%)

Note: Successful completion of this subject requires a pass (50%) in the final exam.