|Fees||Look up fees|
This subject allows students with little formal arts backgrounds to explore creativity, design and innovation through the arts (music, drama and visual art) using digital technologies. Students will examine a number of artistic contemporary compositional techniques in order to create their own multimedia presentations. They will reflect on this process and their approach to the development, management and final outcome of the project.
Intended learning outcomes
Students will have:
- An enhanced understanding and critical awareness of the nature of creativity, design and digital technologies;
- The ability to design a digital technology project that incorporates students’ original compositions;
- An enhanced capacity to undertake independent research including the ability to seek out and utilise new technologies;
- An enhanced capacity to apply imaginative, creative and innovative approaches to a given project;
- The capacity to apply new concepts to their critical interpretation of familiar and new information and experiences.
Last updated: 17 February 2020