- Ongoing class participation (10%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1 to 13 are addressed in class participation
- Three individual assignments (15%) of 1000 words each, due in week 5, requiring 15–20 hours of work in total. ILOs 1 to 13 are addressed in the assignments
- One group assignment (20%) of 5000 words, due in week 12, completed in groups of 4-6 and requiring 25–30 hours of work per team member. ILOs 1 to 13 are addressed in the group assignment
- One oral presentation (5%) of 10-20 minutes, held in week 11-12, requiring 5–10 hours of preparation. ILOs 1 to 13 are addressed in the presentation
- One 2 hour final exam (50%) held during the end of semester examination period. ILOs 1 to 13 are addressed in the examination.