To learn more, visit 2023 Course and subject delivery.
Eligibility and requirements
- Admission into or selection of one of the following:
- MC-BIOMENG Master of Biomedical Engineering
- MC-CHEMENG Master of Chemical Engineering
- MC-CIVENG Master of Civil Engineering
- MC-ELECENG Master of Electrical Engineering
- MC-ENVENG Master of Environmental Engineering
- MC-MECHENG Master of Mechanical Engineering
- MC-MTRNENG Master of Mechatronics Engineering
- MC-SOFTENG Master of Software Engineering
- MC-SPATENG Master of Spatial Engineering
- MC-ENG Master of Engineering
- MC-INDENG Master of Industrial Engineering
- MC-DINFENG Master of Digital Infrastructure Engineering
- Enterprise specialisation (formal) in the MC-BMEDSC Master of Biomedical Science
ENROLLING IN CIE
Please note that due to the conditions created by COVID-19, we are currently waiving the application process. Students can now self-enrol at any time.
Places are subject to a variable quota each semester.
When self-enrolling, we invite students to consider their potential to:
• add value to the program through your commitment and professionalism; and
• benefit from the CIE experience.
Additional places will be allocated to waitlisted applicants as they become available up to Week Two.
Please note that any students who unenroll themselves will lose their place if the quota is filled in the interim. Students who wish to be reinstated will be placed on a waitlist.
|Code||Name||Teaching period||Credit Points|
|ENGR90021||Critical Communication for Engineers||
Semester 1 (On Campus - Parkville)
Semester 2 (On Campus - Parkville)
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students with reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF1326). Students are expected to meet the core participation requirements for their course. These can be viewed under Entry and Participation Requirements for the course outlines in the Handbook.
Further details on how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 8 September 2023