- First submission of graphic and written reflective journal based on Project design research and fieldwork mapping supported by studio lectures. 400 words and visuals. Due week 4, 10%;
- Final submission of graphic and written reflective journal based on Project design research, learning from fieldwork, mapping, lectures and studio. 600 words and visuals Due week 12, 15%;
- 10 minute group oral and graphic presentation outlining Project strategy and design. 400 word equivalent. Due during tutorials running weeks 2 – 9, 10%;
- 20 minute group oral and graphic presentation of Project. 1000 word equivalent. Due week 10, 25%;
- Sustained individual writing and graphic communication of Project. 1600 word equivalent. Due week 14, 40%
Hurdle requirement: Regardless of assessment results, a minimum of 75% attendance of studio workshop/tutorial classes is a mandatory requirement in order to pass this subject.
Last updated: 24 May 2017