Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location in first half year 2021.
Quotas apply to this subject
Please refer to the Return to Campus page for information on subject delivery modes in First Half Year 2021 (including Summer Term and Semester 1).
Dates & times
- Summer Term - Online
Principal coordinator Howard Chan Mode of delivery Online Contact hours 6 hours of lectures per week, 3 hours of tutorials per week Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 4 January 2021 to 7 February 2021 Last self-enrol date 11 January 2021 Census date 22 January 2021 Last date to withdraw without fail 5 February 2021 Assessment period ends 22 February 2021
Summer Term contact information
Howard Chan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Semester 1 - Dual-Delivery
Principal coordinator Asjeet S. Lamba Mode of delivery Dual-Delivery (Parkville) Contact hours Semesters 1 & 2: two hours of lecture and one hour of tutorial per week. Summer Semester: 24 hours of lectures and 12 hours of tutorials. Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 1 March 2021 to 30 May 2021 Last self-enrol date 12 March 2021 Census date 31 March 2021 Last date to withdraw without fail 7 May 2021 Assessment period ends 25 June 2021
Semester 1 contact information
Asjeet S. Lamba email@example.com
- Semester 2 - On Campus
Principal coordinator Sean Pinder Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours Semesters 1 & 2: two hours of lecture and one hour of tutorial per week. Summer Semester: 24 hours of lectures and 12 hours of tutorials. Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 26 July 2021 to 24 October 2021 Last self-enrol date 6 August 2021 Census date 31 August 2021 Last date to withdraw without fail 24 September 2021 Assessment period ends 19 November 2021
Semester 2 contact information
Sean Pinder firstname.lastname@example.org
Time commitment details
Additional delivery details
Please note that this subject has an enrolment quota for Semester 1 and Semester 2:
- 1900 places only.
- Initial self-enrolment will be provisional, places will not be guaranteed until the selection process has been run.
- Students will be selected into the subject on a first-come, first-served basis with preference given to students undertaking the subject as a compulsory subject in their degree or a core subject in their major.
- Students taking the subject as breadth may be withdrawn and should consider enrolling in the subject in a subsequent semester instead.
- Students will only be contacted if they have not been selected to complete the subject.
Last updated: 22 January 2021