Please refer to the return to campus page for more information on these delivery modes and students who can enrol in each mode based on their location in first half year 2021.
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable currently unavailable(opens in new window)
The 2021 timetable will be available on 8 December, and after this date you will be able to view the classes for all 2021 subjects. Timetable preference entry will open for Summer subjects on 8 December. Visit the class timetable page for more information on creating your timetable.
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Subject notes
This subject requires all students to actively and safely participate in practical exercises conducted in pilot-scale food processing facilities as well as visits to commercial food processing facilities. Such activities may involve lifting, climbing multiple stairs and movement around equipment in addition to compliance with the various organisations’ OH&S requirements.
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Environments
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 28 November 2020