Relevant texts and chapters will be provided from multiple textbooks
- Subject notes
Students enrolled in the BSc (both pre-2008 and new degrees), or a combined BSc course (except for the BA/BSc) receive science credit on the completion of this subject.
BSc students receive second year level credit for this subject.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Major Engineering Systems Major Environmental Science Informal specialisation Environments Discipline subjects Informal specialisation Integrated Geography Major Integrated Geography Major Environmental Geography Major Physical Geography Informal specialisation Physical Geography Informal specialisation Science Discipline subjects - new generation B-SCI Major Geography
- Breadth options
This subject is available as breadth in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film and Television)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Production)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Screenwriting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- Bachelor of Music
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 22 November 2023