To learn more, visit 2023 Course and subject delivery.
Dates & times
- Semester 1
Coordinator Cameo Dalley Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours Regular, documented consultations over two semesters with the supervisor(s) as arranged. Meetings should normally occur at least fortnightly and should be at least of half an hour duration. Total time commitment 680 hours Teaching period 27 February 2023 to 28 May 2023 Last self-enrol date 10 March 2023 Census date 31 March 2023 Last date to withdraw without fail 5 May 2023 Assessment period ends 23 June 2023
Semester 1 contact information
- Semester 2
Coordinator Cameo Dalley Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours Regular, documented consultations over two semesters with the supervisor(s) as arranged. Meetings should normally occur at least fortnightly and should be at least of half an hour duration. Total time commitment 680 hours Teaching period 24 July 2023 to 22 October 2023 Last self-enrol date 4 August 2023 Census date 31 August 2023 Last date to withdraw without fail 22 September 2023 Assessment period ends 17 November 2023
Semester 2 contact information
Time commitment details
This subject is taught over two consecutive semesters. Total time commitment for the subject is approximately 680 hours, inclusive of two semesters (thesis Part 1 and Part 2)
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Additional delivery details
This is part of a 50 point thesis subject, continuing over two consecutive study periods.
Students are required to enrol in:
- INDG40003 Australian Indigenous Thesis Part 1 (25 points) and
- INDG40004 Australian Indigenous Thesis Part 2 (25 points), consecutively.
Students will receive a ‘CNT’ grade in the part 1 and results will be entered if and when both part 1 and 2 are completed.
Information provided on this page applies to Part 1 and Part 2 of the subject (INDG40003 and INDG40003 ).
Last updated: 24 January 2023