Recommended texts and other resources
- Akbarzadeh, Shahram and Baxter, Kylie., 2018. Middle East Politics and International Relations: Crisis Zone. New York: Routledge.
- Brownlee, Jason; Masoud, Tarek and Reynolds, Andrew., 2015. The Arab Spring: Pathways of Repression and Reform. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Tripp, Charles., 2013. The Power and the People: Paths of Resistance in the Middle East. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 5 December 2019