- M W Bryan, S E Degeling, M S Donald and V J Vann, A Sourcebook on Equity and Trusts in Australia 2nd edition (Cambridge University Press, 2019)
- M W Bryan, V J Vann and S Barkehall Thomas, Equity and Trusts in Australia (Cambridge University Press, latest edition)
- Specialist materials will also be made available via the LMS.
- Related Handbook entries
This subject contributes to the following:
Type Name Course Juris Doctor
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
Additional information for this subject
If required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subject coordinator approval.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 31 January 2024