|Fees||Look up fees|
Strategic Awareness and Business Acumen will provide an overview of the strategy process and an understanding of the organisation as an integrated system. We will explore a toolkit of concepts, frameworks and techniques to analyse an organisation’s strategic context and develop and implement winning strategies. The effective application of these tools will result in more informed business decisions that drive superior performance. Learning will be embedded through a combination of discussions, examples of best practice, practical exercises based on participants’ own organisations, and case studies.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Explain how to think and act strategically to more effectively manage the strategic, competitive and financial challenges facing the organisation.
- Develop an enterprise-wide perspective to increase the positive impact of each functional area.
- Understand how to implement enhanced decision-making skills to make better decisions more quickly.
- Assess investment opportunities by analysing the profitability potential and strategic impact of alternative options.
- Ability to develop and implement effective strategies.
- Critical thinking and structured problem solving skills.
- Capacity to engage in productive strategic dialogues.
Last updated: 10 November 2023