Prescott's Microbiology by Willey J, Sherwood L, Woolverton C. 10th edn, 2017
Recommended texts and other resources
- Subject notes
This subject is available for science credit to students enrolled in the BSc (both pre-2008 and new degrees), BASc or a combined BSc course.
This subject is not available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedicine.
- whilst students will not be involved in the manipulation and handling of animals, tissues and other products obtained from appropriately euthanased animals will be used in some experiments.
- These experiments will be approved by the University of Melbourne Animal Welfare Committee.
- Experiments contained in this unit will also be approved by the Biosafety and Gene Technology Committee.
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 10 December 2019