|Year of offer||Not available in 2017|
|Subject level||Undergraduate Level 2|
|Fees||Subject EFTSL, Level, Discipline & Census Date|
This ensemble is for a small group of advanced recorder players, normally principal study students, playing renaissance instruments from the School of Music collection.
Intended learning outcomes
On completion of this subject students should be able to:
- show technical development as ensemble musicians
- participate with ability and self-confidence as a team member of a performing group
- perform selected repertoire to concert standard
- identify and exhibit specific knowledge of a range of ensemble repertoire
- exhibit an informed respect for the values and principles of ensemble performance.
Generic skillsOn completion of this subject students should be able to:
- demonstrate a capacity to think critically and independently
- study selected repertoire relevant to the ensemble to performance standard
- apply time and people management skills to rehearsal and performance planning
- d emonstrate teamwork skills in rehearsal/performance groups.
Last updated: 16 August 2017