About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable (login required)(opens in new window)
Quotas apply to this subject
Dates & times
- Semester 2
Principal coordinator Vicki Lawson Coordinator Sophie Paquet-Fifield Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours 1 lecture per week, 1 x 3hour laboratory or workshop session Total time commitment 170 hours Teaching period 22 July 2024 to 20 October 2024 Last self-enrol date 30 June 2024 Census date 2 September 2024 Last date to withdraw without fail 20 September 2024 Assessment period ends 15 November 2024
Semester 2 contact information
Time commitment details
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Additional delivery details
An enrolment quota of 200 students applies to this subject.
For detailed information on the quota subject application process, refer to the Quota Subject link on the School of Biomedical Sciences Current Student Information webpage: http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/study/current-student-information/quota-subjects
Last updated: 10 November 2023