- 1. Seminar presentation (oral/1,000 words), students allocated to different weeks (10%)
- 2. Reflective Essay (written paper based on presentation/1,000 words), students allocated to different weeks (10%)
- 3. Minor Essay (2,000 words), due Week 7 (20%)
- 4. In-class written test (2,000 words), due during final week of semester (20%)
- 5. Major Essay (4,000 words), due during the examination period (40%)
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 80% of classes in order to pass this subjec tand regular class participation is expected.
Last updated: 29 April 2017