Dates & times
- Semester 1
Principal coordinator Isabel Krug Mode of delivery On Campus (Parkville) Contact hours Regular meeting of student with research supervisor: one hour per week minimum Total time commitment 204 hours Teaching period 26 February 2024 to 26 May 2024 Last self-enrol date 8 March 2024 Census date 3 April 2024 Last date to withdraw without fail 3 May 2024 Assessment period ends 21 June 2024
Semester 1 contact information
A/Prof Isabel Krug
Time commitment details
As appropriate to the research project
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Additional delivery details
- This subject continues over two consecutive study periods, with students first enrolling in PSYC90095 Thesis (Masters/coursework) Part 1 and then subsequently enrolling in PSYC90096 Thesis (Masters/coursework) Part 2, for a total enrolment of 37.5 credit points. Students will receive an overall result for the subject following completion of the two-subject sequence.
- Information provided on this page applies to Part 1 and Part 2 of the subject (PSYC90095 and PSYC90096).
Last updated: 10 November 2023