- A written exercise of 500 words (10%) due early in the semester.
- An essay of 2000 words (50%) due mid-semester.
- A 1500 word take-home exam (40%) due during the examination period.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.