- An oral presentation (equivalent to 600 words) during the semester [15%]
- A critical and analytical essay (1200 words) due during the second half of the semester [30%]
- A reflective paper (600 words) during the semester [15%]
- A group presentation (equivalent to 800 words) due during the semester [20%]
- A one-hour final exam (equivalent to 800 words) during the examination period [20%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.