- A testimonio project presentation followed by a class debate during the semester equivalent to 400 words [12%]
- A 400 word final essay with a focus on a meta-analytical reflection on the research process due in the second half of the semester [13%]
- Two class assignments (400 words each) due during the first and second halves of the semester [20%]
- Two 1 hour tests (700 words each) due in weeks 5 and 10 [30%]
- A final 1.5 hour exam (equivalent to 1000 words) during the examination period [25%]
Hurdle Requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.