This assessment combines assessment for both VETS90068 Applications in Animal Health 2 Part A and VETS90069 Applications in Animal Health 2 Part B.
- Completion of 12 weeks of approved placement* in Category A (extensive production industries), Category B (intensive production industries) or Category C (educational farms, welfare/small animal shelters & zoos). Students must complete a brief written (one page) summary of each extramural placement they visit. Approved placements may be local, regional, interstate or international
- One written report (maximum 3000 words) demonstrating research and review of literature regarding relevant industry and an overview of the enterprise due in approximately Week 9 of semester 1 (50%)
- A 90 minute written examination to be held at the end of semester 2 (50%)
*Credit will be given for each week of placement to students with passes in VETS70006 Applications of Animal Health 1 or both of VETS90060 Applications of Animal Health 1 Part A and VETS90061 Applications of Animal Health 1 Part B.
- Students must successfully complete the 12 weeks of approved placements and each assessment component within this subject.
- A minimum mark of 40% in the end-of-semester examination component of any subject (and any unit within a subject) is required for a student to be eligible to pass that subject/unit.