About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable (login required)(opens in new window)
Semester 2 (Early-Start)
Dates & times
- Semester 2 (Early-Start)
Principal coordinator Susan Beths Coordinators Melanie Blevins and Jenny Raffetto Mode of delivery On Campus (Werribee) Contact hours 43 hours of lectures, practical classes, seminars and workshops Total time commitment 100 hours Teaching period 8 July 2024 to 20 October 2024 Last self-enrol date 19 July 2024 Census date 2 September 2024 Last date to withdraw without fail 20 September 2024 Assessment period ends 15 November 2024
Semester 2 (Early-Start) contact information
What do these dates mean
Visit this webpage to find out about these key dates, including how they impact on:
- Your tuition fees, academic transcript and statements.
- And for Commonwealth Supported students, your:
- Student Learning Entitlement. This applies to all students enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
- Completion rate. Students who started their course from 2022 and are in a CSP or receiving a HELP Loan (eg FEE-HELP) must meet the completion rate to continue to receive Commonwealth Support for that course.
Subjects withdrawn after the census date (including up to the ‘last day to withdraw without fail’) count toward the Student Learning Entitlement, and as a fail toward the completion rate, unless there are approved ‘special circumstances’.
Last updated: 30 November 2023