About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Further study
School of Melbourne Custom Programs
- Further information:http://www.commercial.unimelb.edu.au/eyebankinggc/
Dr. Graeme Pollock
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in health or medical science, and;
- At least 3 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field,
- At least 7 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking and/or assessing applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- Prior academic qualification and performance; and/or
- The professional experience.
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. Applicants are required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses. For those applicants seeking to meet these requirements by one of the standard tests approved by the Academic Board, performance band 6.5 is required.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
For the purposes of considering requests for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Commonwealth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this subject are articulated in the Subject Overview, Objectives, Assessment and Generic Skills sections of this entry.
It is University policy to take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of disability upon academic study, and reasonable adjustments will be made to enhance a student's participation in the University's programs. Students who feel their disability may impact on meeting the requirements of this course are encouraged to discuss this matter with the Student Equity and Disability Support Team: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 18 December 2020