You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
|Fees||Look up fees|
Topics covered include:
- advanced life cycle based property asset management;
- economic modelling;
- asset management optimisation;
- functional and economic performance;
- condition assessment;
- maintenance and refurbishment implications;
- market and income issues;
- property finance, accounting and taxation issues;
- risk analysis;
- public and private sector guidelines.
Intended learning outcomes
At the conclusion of the subject students should be able to:
- Understand more complex asset management issues in the areas noted above;
- Undertake more comprehensive research and analysis practices in the financial and strategic aspects of asset management; and
- Undertake quantitative analysis of more complex assets and whole buildings.
- Analytical skills – advanced analysis of life-cycle approaches to property.
- Communication skills -an enhanced ability to communicate complex property issues through written presentations.
- Problem solving skills – an increased body of knowledge associated with complex existing property assets.
Last updated: 18 December 2020