About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
A/Prof Rui Zhang
Dr Peter Schachte
- Project assignments will be done during the semester and are requiring approximately 50-55 hours of work in total (40%).
- One 2-hour end-of-semester examination (60%). Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1, 2, 4 and 5 are addressed in the lectures, laboratory exercises, project assignments and the end-of-semester examination.
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall
- 20/40 in the project assignments
- 30/60 in the end-of-semester written examination.
ILOs 2 and 3 are addressed in the laboratory exercises and project assignment.
Last updated: 3 November 2022