You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- One group based critical review and presentation (10%) with 5 group members, requiring 13-15 hours of work per student. Intended Learning Outcome (ILO) 2 is addressed in the critical review and presentation.
- One individual assignment (15%) of approximately 750 words due at the start of week 8, requiring 20-25 hours. ILOs 1 and 4 are addressed in the individual assignment.
- One group assignment (15%) with 3 group members of approximately 1500 words due at the start of week 12, requiring 20-25 hours per student. ILO 2 is addressed in the group assignment.
- One written 2 hour closed book end of semester examination (60%). ILOs 1 to 3 are addressed in the examination. The examination is a hurdle and must be passed to pass the subject.
Hurdle Requirements: To pass the subject, students must:
- participate in at least 50% of the workshops throughout the semester and produce the required deliverables
- obtain at least 50% of the marks available in the examination.
Last updated: 3 November 2022