- Eight short in-class quizzes, equivalent to 150 words each. To be held over three week period (20%)
- Final written examination, 1.5 hours, equivalent to 1600 words. Held at the completion of teaching (40%)
- Listening comprehension test, equivalent to 400 words, held in class in week 3 (10%)
- Two written tasks, equivalent 400 words each, due at start of week 2 and 3 (20%)
- Regular participation in tutorials (10%)
Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 16 June 2020