You’re currently viewing the 2017 version of this subject
- In class practical tests equivalent to 1000 words (30%) held during the semester.
- Group work with peer assessment, equivalent to 1000 words (20%) due mid-semester.
- A 2000 word research essay (50%) due during the examination period.
- Hurdle requirement: Students must attend a minimum of 75% of tutorials in order to pass this subject. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject. Regular participation in tutorials is required.
- Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10 marks per working day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked.
Last updated: 17 February 2020