This course is discontinued and no longer available for admissions
About this course
|Award title||Bachelor of Arts|
|Year & campus||2018|
|Fees information||Subject EFTSL, level, discipline and census date|
|Study level & type||Undergraduate Coursework|
|Credit points||300 credit points|
|Duration||36 months full-time or 48 months part-time|
Please note: There will not be further admission into this program. This course is only available to students enrolled pre 2008. Students enrolled in this degree should make an appointment with a student consultant to discuss their enrolment and ensure that they are meeting course requirements, appointments can be booked via the Student Advising System SAS.
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) offers unique flexibility with the opportunity to focus on one or two majors chosen from a broad range of Arts study options in the humanities, social sciences and languages.
- Undertake specialised fieldwork, research options and integrated internship programs which provide opportunities for professional work experience and community engagement.
- Broaden your horizons and undertake international study exchange at any one of 120 universities worldwide, receiving credit towards your Melbourne Arts degree.
- Study a new language with most areas available from beginners to advanced level.
- Benefit from studying with high achieving local and international students with Melbourne Arts having the highest entry requirements for arts disciplines in Australia.
- Learn from internationally recognised scholars and industry professionals.
- Create pathways into further postgraduate study in professional Arts Masters courses, Melbourne Model Graduate Professional Degrees, and with the completion of an Honours year, entry into research higher degrees in Arts.
- Enjoy a rewarding professional career, with Melbourne Arts graduates enjoying employment rates well above the national Arts average.
Last updated: 26 May 2020