- Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal
- Entry and participation requirements
About this course
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Current Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Cathy Beck
1. In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed;
- An entry-to-practice veterinary degree that is recognised by the University of Melbourne
Meeting these requirements does not guarantee selection.
2. In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance; and
3. The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board rules on the use of selection instruments.
4. The minimum English language requirements for this course are Band 6.5.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal welcomes applications from students with disabilities. It is University and degree policy to take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of disability upon academic study, and reasonable adjustments will be made to enhance a student’s participation in the degree.
For the purposes of considering requests for Reasonable Adjustments under the Disability Standards for Education (Commonwealth 2005), and Students Experiencing Academic Disadvantage Policy, academic requirements for this course are articulated in the Course Overview, Objectives and Generic Skills sections of this entry.
It is University policy to take all reasonable steps to minimise the impact of disability upon academic study, and reasonable adjustments will be made to enhance a student's participation in the University's programs. Students who feel their disability may impact on meeting the requirements of this course are encouraged to discuss this matter with the Student Equity and Disability Support Team: http://www.services.unimelb.edu.au/disability/
Last updated: 6 December 2019