About this course
- Entry and participation requirements
- Attributes, outcomes and skills
- Course structure
- Subject options
- Majors, minors and specialisations
- Further study
Currently enrolled students:
The 200 point Master of Urban Horticulture program is normally completed over two years of full-time study but many students study part-time. However, there are different entry points available to students with a horticulture/plant science study background and those with no horticulture / plant science study experience.
The 150 point Master of Urban Horticulture program is available to students who have completed an undergraduate degree in Plant Science or Horticulture. These students will be exempted from completing four of the core subjects within the 200 point program.
The program comprises of:
- 75 credit points of Core subjects (200 point program); OR
- 25 credit points of Core subjects (150 point program);
- A minimum of 75 credit points of Discipline Elective subjects;
- A minimum of 25 credit points of Science Toolbox and Business Tool/Scientific Communication subjects
- A maximum of 25 credit points of General Elective subjects