Advanced Cost Management (ABPL90129) // Assessment
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
- Group assignment equivalent to 1000 words per student focusing on a financial feasibility discounted cash-flow analysis and / or coupled with a life cycle cost assessment of a hypothetical project from the perspective of the developer. Students will submit feasibility and /or life cycle cost assessment report, due week 6 20%;
- Individual assignment equivalent to 2000 words focusing on Tender Evaluation for a building project. Students will submit a tender evaluation report, due week 10 40%;
- Two hour examination equivalent to 2000 words during the examination period (40%) focussing on advanced cost management theories and techniques covered during the semester.
Hurdle requirement: A minimum mark of 40% has to be achieved in the examination in order to pass this subject
Last updated: 3 November 2022