The following resources will be provided to students:
- Subject Guide - assessment requirements and background information on Dookie Campus
- Study Guide - containing scientific and technical information
- Practical Book - assessment tasks completed whilst at the residential school
Recommended texts and other resources
Rankin, B.C. (2004) Making Good Wine. Pan Macmillan, Sydney
- Subject notes
A one-week intensive course before the commencement of Semester 1 followed by twelve weeks self-paced learning.
The subject involves a degree of hands-on work in both vineyard and winery.
- Related Handbook entries
- Breadth options
- Available through the Community Access Program
About the Community Access Program (CAP)
This subject is available through the Community Access Program (also called Single Subject Studies) which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree.
Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply. Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information.
- Available to Study Abroad and/or Study Exchange Students
This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
Last updated: 4 December 2021