This subject is equivalent to 4,000 words.
- Weekly in-class 10-minute written tests (Weeks 2-10) 10%
- A short essay of approximately 300 characters (commencing week 2 and due in week 12) 10%
- A 30-minute listening and comprehension test (Week 12) 20%
- A 7-minute oral test (during examination period) 20%
- A 2-hour final examination (during examination period) 40%
Hurdle requirement: Class attendance is required for this subject; if you do not attend a minimum of 80% of classes without an approved exemption you will not be eligible for a pass in this subject.
Note: Assessment submitted late without an approved extension will be penalised at 10% per day. In-class tasks missed without approval will not be marked. All pieces of written work must be submitted to pass this subject.
Last updated: 22 November 2023