You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
- Project work throughout the semester, usually completed in two separate stages (tasks), requiring approximately 30 - 35 hours of work (30%) due in the middle of semester and at the end of semester.
- One mid-semester test (10%)
- One 2-hour end-of-semester examination (60%).
Hurdle requirement: To pass the subject, students must obtain at least:
- 50% overall, 15/30 for the project work
- And 35/70 for the mid-semester test and end-of-semester written examination combined.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) 1-5 are addressed in the projects, the mid-semester test, and the final exam.
Last updated: 9 September 2021