Internship in Development (DEVT90002) // Eligibility and requirements
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Eligibility and requirements
An application process applies:
- All students should be in their final 100 points of the degree in the semester they intend to enrol.
- Permission from the Internships coordinator is required prior to enrolling in an internship subject.
- Students are required to apply for an internship placement in the semester prior to enrolment.
Application form: https://artsunimelb.formstack.com/forms/internship_application
Students will be notified about the outcome of their application after the release of the Semester results preceding the internship semester.
Recommended background knowledge
Students enrolling in this subject must have a Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students with reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF1326). Students are expected to meet the core participation requirements for their course. These can be viewed under Entry and Participation Requirements for the course outlines in the Handbook.
Further details on how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Students undertaking an internship with a host agency may be required to satisfy a number of requirements, including:
- undergoing a recent National Police Record Check
- holding a valid Working with Children Check for the relevant state/territory
Last updated: 3 November 2022