Eligibility and requirements
- Entry into the Bachelor of Commerce
- Entry into the Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Entry into the Bachelor of Science
- A study score of at least 25 in VCE English/English Language/Literature (Units 3 and 4), or equivalent, or at least 30 in ESL
- A study score of at least 25 in VCE Mathematical Methods (Units 3 and 4) or Specialist Mathematics (Units 3 and 4), or equivalent; OR MAST10012 Introduction to Mathematics (can be taken concurrently in order to meet prerequisite); OR both MAST10014 Foundation Mathematics 1 and MAST10015 Foundation Mathematics 2.
|Code||Name||Teaching period||Credit Points|
|MAST10012||Introduction to Mathematics||
|MAST10014||Foundation Mathematics 1||
|MAST10015||Foundation Mathematics 2||
Recommended background knowledge
Please refer to Prerequisites and Corequisites.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students with reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF1326). Students are expected to meet the core participation requirements for their course. These can be viewed under Entry and Participation Requirements for the course outlines in the Handbook.
Further details on how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 23 April 2022