Introduction to Energy Systems (ENGR90028) // Eligibility and requirements
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Eligibility and requirements
- Admission to the Master of Energy Systems degree OR
- Admission to a Masters level program AND
- a weighted average mark of at least H2B (70%) or equivalent, including at least 12.5 points of mathematics, statistics or another quantitative subject at an appropriate level, or equivalent, OR
- a weighted average mark of at least H3 (65%) or equivalent, including at least 12.5 points of mathematics, statistics or another quantitative subject at an appropriate level, and two years of documented work experience in an applicable field, or equivalent.
Approval of the subject coordinator is required for any student not enrolled in the Master of Energy Systems degree.
Inherent requirements (core participation requirements)
The University of Melbourne is committed to providing students with reasonable adjustments to assessment and participation under the Disability Standards for Education (2005), and the Assessment and Results Policy (MPF1326). Students are expected to meet the core participation requirements for their course. These can be viewed under Entry and Participation Requirements for the course outlines in the Handbook.
Further details on how to seek academic adjustments can be found on the Student Equity and Disability Support website: http://services.unimelb.edu.au/student-equity/home
Last updated: 3 November 2022