|Fees||Look up fees|
Topics include concepts, operation and terminology of foreign exchange markets; international investment decision making; sources of and approaches to dealing with foreign exchange exposure; political risk; and international funding mechanisms and decision making in multinational business organisations.
Intended learning outcomes
- Explain the method of operation and terminology of foreign exchange markets.
- Measure and manage foreign exchange risk exposure from the point of view of multinational corporations.
- Identify and describe the special problems encountered in international decision making.
- Conduct international capital budgeting analysis.
- Analyse how multinational sources of capital and country-specific risk affect the management of long-term assets and liabilities in an international context.
High level of development: written communication; problem solving; team work; application of theory to practice; critical thinking; evaluation of data and other information.
Moderate level of development: collaborative learning; statistical reasoning; and analysis; synthesis of data and other information; use of computer software; accessing data and other information from a range of sources; receptiveness to alternative ideas.
Last updated: 22 January 2022