Quality Practice Portfolio (NURS90064)
Graduate courseworkPoints: 12.5Online
You’re currently viewing the 2018 version of this subject
About this subject
- Eligibility and requirements
- Dates and times
- Further information
- Timetable(opens in new window)
Please refer to the specific study period for contact information.
Semester 2 - Online
|Fees||Look up fees|
The purpose of the clinical subject is to build upon the theoretical concepts already learnt and offers the opportunity to apply this knowledge in the student's specific clinical setting.
The subject involves the completion of 4 hurdles which range from developing patient education information on blood transfusion and the administration of a blood product (competencies for nursing participants) through to an auditing and academic detailing activity on various aspects related to transfusion practice.
Intended learning outcomes
At the end of the subject, student should:
- Apply the acquired theoretical knowledge in the clinical setting for areas important to clinical practice improvement
Students who successfully complete this subject should:
- Develop knowledge and confidence in the practice of blood transfusion
- Improve skills in reflective thinking on subject material and recommended readings
Last updated: 3 November 2022